The civil engineering is one of the preferred branches of study, where engineering aspirant students mostly wish to study B.tech Civil Engineering/BE. Civil Engineering. There are also lateral entry programs in India to joining civil engineering course with various specializations. The Civil Engineering College is of government/private and others in India. To find the best Civil Engineering College in India, it is advisable to search online and compare various top rated civil engineering colleges syllabus, affiliation, civil engineering course fee and civil engineering specialization, placement cell with respective college and overall basic facilities and amenities.
The below mentioned are top rated Civil Engineering College in India, which are recognized by UGC, All India Council of Technical Education(A.I.C.T.E) and have various level of Accreditation.
- Andrews Institute of Technology and Management (SAITM), Gurgaon, Delhi
- Dronacharya College of Engineering, Gurgaon, Haryana
- World College of Technology and Management, WCTM, Gurgaon
- The Institution of Civil Engineers (India), New Delhi
- CBP Govt. Engg. College, Delhi
- Geeta Engineering College, Panipat
- Motilal Nehru National Institute of Technology (MNNIT), Allahabad
- Guru Nanak Dev Engineering College (GNDEC), Ludhiana
- L. Bajaj Institute of Technology and Management (GLBITM), Greater Noida
- Chandigarh College of Engineering and Technology, Chandigarh
- Rungta Group of Institutions, RCET, Bhilai
- Sardar Patel College of Engineering, Andheri West, Mumbai
- College of Engineering Pune (CoEP), Shivaji Nagar, Pune
- Harcourt Butler Technological Institute (HBTI), Kanpur
- Vasavi College of Engineering, Hyderabad
- V.J. College of Engineering (MVJCE), Whitefield, Bangalore
- Dayananda Sagar College of Engineering (DSCE), Banashankari, Bangalore
- Sri Sai Ram Engineering College (SSREC), Chennai
- SSN College of Engineering (SSNCE), Chennai
- PSG College of Technology (PSGTECH), Coimbatore
- Nitte Mahalinga Adyanthaya Memorial Institute of Technology (NMAMIT), Udupi
- Mepco Schlenk Engineering College, TN
- College of Engineering (CET), Trivandrum
How to find the Best Civil Engineering College?
Civil Engineering Syllabus
He or she may prefer any stream in civil engineering course. It is advisable to check the syllabus is of latest or as per industry. Either you must join a Civil Engineering College, who has the latest syllabus for better employment opportunity and do civil engineering works professionally as contractors/consultants.
The best Civil Engineering College in India will have active placement cell to bring fortune 100 companies to their college for campus recruitment. This will be the best for B.Tech Civil Engineering/BE.Civil Engineering students to get similar filed job in their desired company. He or she can check this from the respective college official website for the presence of their desired companies is under the list of campus recruitment. The best civil engineering colleges do bring new companies of listed engineering company and MNC engineering company every year.
The educational infrastructure like lab facilities, library, hostel, medical/fitness center and other amenities must be of modern type with the best civil engineering colleges. These types of colleges are also called as modern college, green campus and luxury colleges.