Colleges which can shape your career as a Engineer
Engineering education is the action of showing knowledge and standards identified with the expert routine of engineering. It incorporates the underlying instruction (Bachelor as well as Master’s degree) for turning into an engineer, and any propelled training and specializations that take after. Engineering education is commonly joined by extra post graduate examinations and supervised training as the prerequisites for an expert engineering permit.
India is one of the biggest producer of engineers on the planet due to a long list of engineering colleges. There are a few engineering universities granting undergraduate and graduate courses in engineering, applied engineering and sciences. The engineering courses in India are managed and set up under the aegis of the University Grants Commission (UGC) and the All India Council for Technical Education (AICTE).
Brief list of engineering colleges in Gurgaon Haryana, Delhi NCR, India
● Indian Institute of technology, Delhi NCR
● Netaji Subhash Institute of Technology, Delhi NCR
● St. Andrews Institute of Technology and Management, Gurgaon, Haryana
● Manipal Institute of Technology, Manipal
● Government College of Technology, Coimbatore
● National Institute of Technology, Warangal
● Birla Institute of Technology and Science, Pilani
● Sardar Vallabhbhai National Institute of Technology, Surat
The engineering college gives conductive environment to the students to become as great engineers or managers as well as world class citizens as well.
History of Engineering Colleges of India
The first engineering college was built up in Uttar Pradesh in 1847 for the preparation of Civil Engineers at Roorkee, Thomason College (which later get to be IIT Roorkee) which made utilization of the expansive workshops and open structures there that were raised for the Upper Ganges Canal.
Engineering qualifications incorporate the following:
● Diploma in engineering (3 years, after class 10)
● Four year college educations (4 years, after class 12): BE (Bachelor of Engineering) and B.Tech (Bachelor of Technology). Admission is through an engineering entrance exam.
● Master’s degree (at least 2 years, after BE or B.Tech): ME (Master of Engineering), M.Tech (Master of Technology), MS (Master of Science), MCA (Master in Computer Application). Confirmation normally requires capability in the Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering, or some work involvement in engineering. The M.Tech and ME degrees are of 2 years span.
● Doctoral degrees (PhD) (3 to 5 years): Confirmation prerequisites differ crosswise over colleges, yet for the most part incorporate a post graduate degree in engineering or science, or a four year certification in engineering with an uncommonly decent scholastic record.
Types of engineering degrees
Previously, engineering could be partitioned into four noteworthy branches: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil and Electrical, with sub branches of each. Today be that as it may, the quantity of engineering degrees accessible has expanded significantly. There are currently six noteworthy branches of engineering: Mechanical, Chemical, Civil, Electrical, Management, and Geo-technical, and actually many distinctive subcategories of engineering under every branch.